Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thinking Procees Freezed!!!!

Is that happened to you any time??
Man I am going through it....

My creative thinking is stopped ... ( i guess so...)
I don't know why but its true..

Before some day... I tried meditation for only about 10 to 15 minutes...
And tried to achieve the thought less state of mind... Well it was quite tough in starting but the last few minutes were amazing... no thought in my mind... total blank.... It was like hard reset ....

but now... I like to retain my previous state of mind...
I also forgot to take back up ... so is there any way to restore it??

Well I just want to know that how to start thinking again???
My old marvelous state of creativity....

May be few days of leave or some fun filled trip to heaven will help me....
Please provide your inputs....
(See here also i m using the office protocols!!!!)

Help me out guys....

No comments: