Friday, August 21, 2009

Return of the samurai....

Its a long time I blogged last....
But now this is the only way to express my self here....
Ya guys... Now I am trapped in a BIG OPEN cage...
Its known as banglore city... and my condition is knows as onsite consultant...

Ya materially ... this situation is quite profitable....
but socially it feels like in alian world....
I still missing waking up late in my room at ahmedabad.... going to office on bike...
Long tea breaks and gol meji parishads of my bay.....
lunch break with buddies.... kitli ni cha... maniya no mavo....
again a semi long tea break at 4 pm....
and wondaring on ahmedabad roads at night....

I cant leav with out friends... I dont know how will I pass through this time...
God give me strength and few of my buddies at bangalore... so that I can have some support here....
Ya few of my buddies are hoping to come here for project....
I wish them all the best....

this is my blogging tribute to my old happy amdavadi days.... and amdavadi friends....

1 comment:

Hardik Modi said...

Ohoo..Alian boy...I think you will get friends soon..man!!..Lots of gujaratis are there in banglore!....But you miss ahemdabad that for sure!!..I am also missing ahemdabad a lot and our meetings with NPJ group.!!..As per Gita's Words "Parivartan Sansar no Niyam che(Gujarati)"...We have to make our selves comfortable whaever we go!!..So definitely you will get good friends there and will enjoy banglore life!!