Monday, September 22, 2008

thats life ! ! ??

Hi guys...

The very first reason to start blog are my friends who just left... :-(
and the second reason is the friends those just mate me...!!! :-)

I had just completed my bachlor's degree and joined the corporate world....
all my collage friends are gone abroad for the higher studies...
and i am feeling lonly in this world...
even the friends at my workplace are also gone with whom i have done my project....

but i just made new friends who are as fabules as my other friends....

I think thats the way life operates and executes things....
we should go where life takes us and just enjoy it...
then we can realize that each and every moment of life is so rich and joyful...!!!

so never interrupt the things happening in life... and try to sit on the passanger's sit of your life...
dont try to drive it forcefully and feel the exitement....

one of my new friend inspired me to write blogs....
Thak you my friends.... to be there in my life...!!!

2 comments:

Shunty said...

Yup very correct.
Don't try to drive the life but instead let it drive us.

Some friends come,Some goes away some forgets us and we forgot some of them,
This never stops and that's the way life keeps going...

Great dude, Keep blogging.

- said...

Nice start, Would like to see more content!!

For some of my blogging success talk visit my blog at blabweb.com ...Feel free to check out the about me section!