Monday, September 29, 2008

TOUR DE Mt.ABU.... Part 1!!!!

At last we done it.....

From last couple of weeks we were planning for a overnight trip and finally we done it....!!!!

Oh my god .... what a wonderful trip it was....
I cant decide that how to start...

OK.... let me start with the introduction of my group....

The name of my group is : NPJ

and the motto of the group and meaning of the group name is : NEVER POSTPON JOY....

the whole group shares the same spirit ... we all live like the present time the last time so we are living with the full joy.... we want to live out fully in each and every moment of life...
Thats why whenever we get chance to have joy... we NEVER POSTPON it....

Let me introduce the gang members of my group...
Sandy.... the accountant ... the manager and the informal leader.....
Modi.... spiritual personality... the most cool and fattu( littlebit more then others ) ( sorry for the gujarati words) man of group....
Ladani... katha kar.... the tracker.... and most importantly KATHIYAWADI.....
Bhargav.... the model... man with joy... phota no kido....
Jalli.... the gigantic... the next Khali in making.... the man with diabities....(many time founded in toilet)
RT... the anothr cool man... Palanpur ke maharaja.....
Bhima... the gadadhari bhim... the most fustrated man of group... ( unfortunately not attended this trip)
Ankit.... the another gigantic.... and pure vaniyo... ( he was not on the trip as usual....)
and last and fial me myself.... the hi - tech member of group and official photographer of this trip....

We went to Abu last weekend... (27th and 28 th September)...
The most memorable trip of my life.... ( total 1095 photos were taken during this trip....)
I can say that we have rediscovered the ABU....

As time is not allowing me to write further at this moment... i will update later on this topic...
After all one have to work at office as well .... not blogging all the day.....
I will continue with day1 from now on and with photos....
Awsome trip guys.....

No comments: